1

Tragedy Strikes Charity Event In Tennessee

Police say five people died at the 30th Annual Leslie W. Watson Memorial Children’s Toy Run from carbon monoxide poisoning when fumes from a generator entered the RV where they were sleeping. The event was held at the Clarksville Speedway. The deaths are blamed on a hatch in the storage area that did not close properly, allowing the fumes to enter the sleeping area of the RV.  The event is sponsored by Bikers Who Care and 3 of the deceased were volunteers who were working at the event.

Web Staff

One Comment


  1. This has happened at a couple of races in Indianapolis, IN. This is sad new.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and families of these people.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *