Custom Cycle Control Systems, Inc. announced today the addition of their New and Improved Simplified Air Suspension System for softails or SAS for short…Now with a 30 day money back guarantee. The SAS is super easy to install and comes complete with mounting instructions. The SAS has no compressor to mount, no pressure hoses to run, no fittings to fail…All you have to do is replace your old shocks with a new SAS unit and wire an on/off switch directly to the battery. Stay EPA Compliant on stock HD’s by not having to move canisters to make room for an ugly compressor. Fits all soft tail Harley-Davidson’s as well as custom production bikes. Its water resistant design is perfect for those that ride in inclement weather and they are manufactured right here in the good ‘ol USA.
Raise and lower your rear end at the touch of a button. Add air pressure to improve ride quality during changing road conditions or while hauling added weight. Also improving the ride quality is a “pre-set factory” dampening valve. At approximately 150 psi, the bike will be fully raised and the suspension will be resting on its piston bumpers at *maximum ride height*. After that your height will not change, but you can continue to increase air pressure for improved riding during cornering or with a passenger.
Additional Features Include:
• Built in compressor
• Cylinder Pistons and Rods are doubled sealed (Pneumatic seals and top quality O-rings are forever protected and eliminate leaks)
• Pre-set factory dampening
• Easiest install on the market (no compressor to mount)
• Allows the full 4" of swing arm travel
• Quick connect fitting with improved convenient breather line
• The pneumatic cylinders eliminate bottoming out
• Remote filtered air breather keeps compressor clean and dry
• All parts are CNC machined billet aluminum (3 year warranty/30 day money back guarantee/Lifetime warranty on machined parts)
• Moving parts are oil-impregnated (permanent lubrication)
• CCCS offers a 3-year parts replacement warranty
• Adjustable air pressure from 0 to over 250 psi
Custom Cycle Control also offers a complete series of award winning "Climax Controls" or Complete Climax Hand Control/Handlebar systems. They have a wide variety of handlebar styles, gauge options and grip choices. Need something custom made - call them; they can accommodate just about any custom order.
For those interested in obtaining more information on Custom Cycle Control Systems new SAS system, you can reach them at 866-438-2129, or702-438-2129. Check them out online at www.customcyclecontrols.com or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.